Monday, September 29, 2008

YEAH! We are having a boy!

I never thought I would be so happy to see a little penis as I was last week looking at that sono screen. Jason was so happy and just kept going on and on about football, and training, and trying to reason with me to name him "Champ".

I couldn't resist and had to start getting a few things for my little guy. My son. Wow, that sounds so cool. I love shopping for a boy for a change... although, I still think girls clothes are cuter.

And as far as names go, we haven't decided or really agreed on much. On our short list are the following:

Andrew (if we stuck with A's) but we would call him Drew
Colton
Collin
Caden
Jackson "Jack"
Kellen
Parker
Jace
Nolan
Ryder
Peyton
Quinn (I really like this as a middle name)

My favorites out of those are Colton & Jackson....

Colton Quinn O'Neill
Jackson Quinn O'Neill

hmmmm.... I have to ponder those some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment