- Paint Jace's bedroom and adhere his fatheads (start looking for a toddler bed for my little guy)
- Paint stairwell and hallway
- Get *something* to put on the landing at the top of the stairs, it's bare and if there is nothing there I just use it as laundry basket storage
- Paint Ansley's room, get rid of giant tv storage cabinet and replace it with a small flat screen tv on the wall
- Fix all the leaky faucets in the house, it seems like they ALL have a slow leak and it makes me sad that we are wasting water, and the "tap, tap, drip" is driving me crazy.
- Closet re-organization. I am not really liking how they shelves in the closets are configured, it seems like there could be a better way, and make more use of the space.
I have been in a funk lately, not really wanting to do much of anything. I am just sick of being stuck in the house, and I am ready for the kids to be able to go outside and run off some of their energy. Today I am going to try and clean, not an easy task with all the kids at home, but one room at a time.